Tuesday, May 26, 2015

What I Wore: Crinkled Palazzo Pant and Backless Top






                                             Crinkled Palazzo Pants here for $12.90     /     earings are Zara

                          These wide leg palazzo pants from Forever 21 are oh so comfortable and they breath well and flow nicely when moving. They look best with cropped tops, and I made the mistake of tucking in this pretty backless top. You can not see it in person, but the fabric of these pants is so thin, you could see the outline of the shirt through the pants in photos. I would not recommend it.

I would like to give everyone a heads up that I will be dropping the blogspot at the end of my blog address within the next few days. You should be automatically directed here even if you forget and leave it on, just wanted to warn you, though.







I hope every one had a great weekend and a nice, safe memorial day!
Thanks for reading! 




No comments:

Post a Comment