Monday, December 7, 2015

My Go-To Makeup with Purple Eyes


So here is my first make-up tutorial! I did not realize that in order to do a voice over I had to do it prior to uploading it to youtube, I thought Youtube editor would allow me to do that, but it doesn't.. so I came up with what I got. Also, I spaced and thought I had back ground music through the whole video, but I didn't. So the last half is in awkward silence. Oooops. I'm learning, though. Next time will be better, promise. 
                                          

      Stay Tuned for a review and giveaway of some amazing Clearogen and RejuveMD products! 

                                    Thanks for reading and watching, if you like what you see
                                             you can subscribe to my channel on Youtube.



No comments:

Post a Comment