Friday, June 17, 2016

Fringe and Tassels Obsession


   



   I have always loved fringe and tassels, but now that this trend is so huge, I feel justified in my need to overdose on this style! Proof of my love for it is the time I bought a H&M blazer with a tassel rope belt... strictly just because of the belt. The rest of the blazer was just a consolation prize. But, it was on sale for $10 so it was okay. Sadly, I had used this rope belt for quite literally every purpose imaginable (choker, belt, hairband) and it is no longer with us.. It actually gave out on me twice, the first time I managed to salvage what pieces came out, the second time I just gave up. I have an electric blue fringe skirt from Zara that I have yet to wear, purchased even though it is too big.. because who knows? I might gain weight one day, right? So, clearly, I'm kind of obsessed. Which brings me to this gloomy rainy afternoon, where I found myself scouring the internet for the best tassel and fringe gear money could buy!

Under $150:




Over $150


v>

4 comments:

  1. Tassels is one of my favorite trends this season! <3 Love that post! Thanks for the inspiration! :)
    XO
    Elena
    _________________________________
    http://saintjeans.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too, obviously hahah :) no prob, thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Not the worst addiction to have :) thanks for reading!

      Delete