Thursday, April 12, 2018

New Sexy Snake Print Bikini on Etsy



          I am so incredibly in love with this fabric from Fluky Fabrics on Etsy! It feels sooo nice and the colors and look of it just absolutely screams summer and Miami, Bali, or Hawaii. It's so exotic so I had to start with a super sexy style. I first made this brazilian back adjustable bikini bottom and the style of the top just seemed to match so well with the bottom that it was created immediately after. I am seriously considering getting more of this fabric, what styles would you love to see in this print?

sexy bikini



pink snake print bikini

Also went with a more modest bottom for the girls not wanting  to bare all! I got you..



snakeskin bikini





You can find both of these one of a kind original pieces HERE ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment