Saturday, May 31, 2014

Favorite Pieces in My Closet


 
          I have been reading a few fashion blogs for a little while now, and it still always amazes me the colossal amount of clothes some of the more well known bloggers have. I mean, have you seen Rachel Parcell's  closet? I can't even begin to be able to fathom the glorious treasures that are in Man Repeller's closet... What's more is that these ladies aim to not repeat outfits. I love and cherish my clothes, and the favorites get a TON of wear. I don't have an extensive collection of beautiful clothing in a never ending walk-in closet with immaculate white shelving to share with you, but I thought I would share some of my favorite items that are in my regular old boring tiny closet.


This first one is Guess, and a few years old but this look is so trendy right now, and I love how delicate and feminine it is because of the cut out shoulders. 

The denim shirt.. duh. It just goes so easily with everything. A close second to this one would be a lightweight white button up. 

 This Alice and Olivia sweater was so pricey I almost had a heart attack when my husband bought it for me, but, I kid you not I have worn it so many times in the fall and winter that it was totally worth it! Also, the raccoon fur collar is removable.



This new item in my closet is SO drop dead beautiful, I can not wait to wear it and is already a favorite of mine! Goodnight Macaroon sleeveless blouse. 


Flowy crop top, super light weight. 

These denim shorts were a post pregnancy purchase since it was sweltering hot and nothing fit me! They were not my favorite, to say the least. I took a pair of scissors to them and now they are FABULOUSLY comfortable distressed boyfriend shorts. 


                    (What they looked like before can be seen in this Miami Post from a little while back.)

This faux leather skirt fits so beautifully and it really slims my legs, not sure why.. But that's always a good thing! 

                                                          Laser cut detail at the hem:

Would you care to share what favorite treasures hide in the deepest corners of your closet? 

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment