Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sunday Look: Feminine Lace + Biker jacket


 
        Today, me and my husband had a day of running a few errands. Next week is our daughter's second birthday, and we are trying to prep earlier since last year we left pretty much everything for last minute. Who knew planning a kid's birthday party could be so tasking?! I was going to try to put together a butterfly garden theme, but I didn't want to order online hoping I could find what I wanted in stores. That didn't happen. I changed the theme instead, we will see how that turns out next week. It was very last minute so hopefully it looks cohesive and still looks cute. Here was what I wore for my Sunday Funday:

I mixed this super feminine lacy flowy top with a heavily zippered biker jacket. This jacket is so cool because the sleeves come off and it becomes a vest! It is an extremely old purchase from Guess. These are also the shorts I distressed myself from the previous post. No joke, I wear them almost everyday if it is past 70 degrees out. 


Sleeveless blouse is This one from Goodnight Macaroon. 


I 'leaf' you with this one goofy shot (hehe)


Thanks for reading!


2 comments: