Saturday, September 20, 2014

What I Wore: 9/18/14


     
      So from time to time, very infrequently, I make an investment purchase. Something so ridiculously expensive it doesn't make sense to some people. In this case, it's my Alice + Olivia Raccoon fur collar sweater. This was an anniversary gift from my husband in 2011 and, in my opinion, very expensive at around $500. However, in the fall and winter time I wear it constantly over everything. The fur is detachable, so you can make it more or less dramatic. I wore this sweater on Thursday without the fur to go to a local play our friends were in.









Alice + Olivia sweater You can see it here (Similar)   /  White Blouse Old Navy    /   High Waist Jeans from H&M      /      Boots  Charlotte Russe are old but Similar here



                                                                 Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment