Thursday, October 2, 2014

Style Evolution and TJmaxx.com




              Every stylish girl and woman knows that her personal style is always evolving and ever changing to its best potential. Every year we are more knowledgeable  than we were the previous year (hopefully) and we learn and grow from our fashion mistakes as well as from our personal life mistakes. Part of it is new trends, but most of it is personal growth. It's because of this reason that I like to experiment with different styles. If it were up to me my closet would contain numerous personalities, alas, my budget doesn't allow this. However, if you are one with more funds than me, I urge you to try something out of your comfort zone, clothing wise, because you may love it!

            My husband has been trying to get me into a cute flowery flowy long dress for quite a while. Sadly, I haven't been able to get into that whole thing because it is way outside of my comfort zone. I was strolling around at TJ Maxx the other day and much to my surprise I was really drawn to all these bohemian flowy type things! I tried on a few styles, and decided to finally appease my husband. Although, I did go with a short style rather than long because I thought it would look great with ANY boots.

Here it is:



           Here is the other thing. I don't know how long this has been going on and how long I have been out of the loop, but TJMaxx now sells online!! Here are a few other styles I saw,loved, or tried on:

This one  would look so cute with black booties and a belt.



image of Juniors Cinch Waist Peasant Dress

















             This one I like with brown.





Some more wonderfully affordable finds:

In addition to the stuff we are used to at TJ Maxx with great prices, on their website they also have luxury designer goods heavily discounted like Valentino, Gucci, Givenchy, Saint Laurent and many more. This is so great because I don't know about you guys, but I never see these types of designer goods in the actual brick and mortar stores! Yay TJ Maxx it's about time!! 


Thanks for reading!

















No comments:

Post a Comment