Thursday, October 15, 2015

Lingerie for Daytime: Adore Me Looks

    There is no question about it, lingerie as clothing has been a trend recently, and not just for night. A peek of a pretty lace bra or a one piece has been seen on many celebrities and super well known bloggers all over the world as part of their look. But whether you want your lingerie showing or not, you can't deny that undergarments are necessities and the beginning to every outfit. You can't think about what you are going to wear for the day without contemplating what undergarments will go well with it, right?
    I want to share some of my favorite lingerie looks from Adore me for casual and elegant daytime wear paired with my favorite beauty looks of the moment.

lingerie as day wear







casual




The way Adore Me works is you pick your favorite styles along with size and the site highlights their picks for you every month, your first set is 24.95 with free shipping and returns. They also have curvier lady sizes, too, with bras going up to F cups! They didn't forget about the tiny chicks either! Plenty of 32 band sizes. Check them out!



                                                             Thanks for reading!

*While I was contacted by Adore Me to write this post, all opinions and ideas are my own and I can honestly say this company is great! 



No comments:

Post a Comment