Sunday, October 18, 2015

What I Wore: White after Labor Day





We didn't really have any definite plans for this day except for hitting up the french bakery I mentioned on Instagram. So we just wandered around. I wish I had known the seafood festival was going on because I would have loved to go! Unfortunately, it was right on the water and super cold and we were not dressed for that. 
My Chambray top and pants are both H&M, but I showed similar styles, both for affordable prices. My booties are Forever 21 from last year. I think this look would also be great with the updated chunky heel bootie. 
Get the look
                               

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. You look lovely, I like the pants, they suit you. French bakery??? I'll go and look you up on Instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's called french confection, in Newport Rhode Island. Really delicious pastries,pies, and sandwiches.

      Delete
    2. You can find me on instagram as my_haute_blog

      Delete