Thursday, March 24, 2016

Affordable Spring Bags I'm Loving



          Spring is here and summer is right around the corner. I have been on the hunt for an affordable summer bag, something that is not black. I have a few black bags that I use repeatedly and would love something in a brighter different color. I have nothing against Michael Kors bags, but I feel like everyone has them now and they aren't 'special'. So, those are out. I am into bucket bags right now for certain days because I can throw in everything I need and I can still fit some things for my daughter in there, too.
        I tend to gravitate towards the ones I could never afford, and my husband would kill me if I spent over $300 on a bag, so the ones I am interested in are all under that price range. Let me know which ones you guys like!



2 comments:

  1. Great picks! I completely agree with you on the MK subject. I love Tory Burch, Kate Spade and Rebecca Minkoff and now I am also crushing on that shop-bop bag you shared!!

    xoxo, Lo
    www.rosesandrainboots.com

    ReplyDelete