I've told you guys that I am looking forward to the next few months because of fun travel trips we have planned. Well, a couple are coming up really soon! Later this month, I will be heading to Cambria California for a bachelorette weekend and next month, Miami! Wooooot! In Cambria, we will be renting a beach house, so I am assuming some beach time is inevitable. In Miami it's downright obvious, it's one of the main reasons I am going!
Although we have this rental house for California and in Miami we are using points for a hotel stay, there are other ways to make a weekend beach trip reasonably priced. Using airbnb or websites such as homeaway.com, you can rent a condo, apartment, or full private home with a few bedrooms and split the price with friends or family. Also, having a kitchen in your rental can cut down on costs of eating out all your meals at pricey restaurants, like they tend to have in Miami or CA. They are a reputable website full of reviews, options, photos. User friendly, so all you have to worry about is what to pack to the beach!
Here is what I will be bringing with me to the beach in Miami:
1. I NEED a high waisted comfortable bikini because I feel more confident being active on
the beach playing in the sand with my daughter and because #2..
2. A volleyball... for playing beach volleyball... duh
3. Because I'm not really a floppy beach hat type of girl. This one is cute!
4. Nothing fancy or expensive, I usually break them or lose them anyway.
5. I find this very important when being in the Miami heat, right after sunblock, this is what keeps me alive on South Beach!
Thanks for reading!
If you are curious or want to see photos of upcoming and past travels, check out my instagram HERE
* this post was sponsored by Homeaway, all opinions are my own.