Thursday, August 4, 2016

What I Wore; H&M Floral Print Culottes


     I had always been scared of the culotte style pants that have been in style for a little bit. having a long torso and short little legs, I never thought it would look good on my body type. Then I found these. They were so pretty with this gorgeous print and great fabric and on sale($20 at H&M) that I had to try them on, lo and behold... They looked pretty great! I think it is because they are high waisted and generally have a flattering fit. I did have to go up a size from my usual size because they were hugging in all the WRONG places at first. While they may still have these in stores on sale, they are no longer online but I did link other styles in various price ranges below. My bag is a vintage Chanel camera bag, similar ones can be found here.  I also plan to wear these into the fall with a turtle neck and pumps or ankle boots since we will still be in Virginia and I don't see it cooling down anytime soon.  My next mission is to find a midi dress that doesn't make me look crazy.

Floral Print Culottes black knot front crop top forever 21 black heels vintage chanel camera bag with tassel



forever 21 classic browline sunglasses long wavy hair




Thanks for reading! 

Check out my instagram and follow along here

No comments:

Post a Comment